Areas of Practice:
• Corporate Law
• Business and Real Estate Transactions
• General Representation of Co-op and Condo Boards
Mikhail’s practice focuses on business and real estate transactions. Mikhail’s real estate experience is extensive and includes representing clients in buying and selling residential and commercial real property, commercial leasing, and the negotiation and drafting of commercial, construction, and acquisition loans.
Mikhail also has vast experience and knowledge in contract negotiations related to the purchase and sale of businesses, and partnership and shareholder agreements.
Mikhail received his Juris Doctor from the New York Law School and his Bachelor of Science from Brooklyn College. Mikhail is admitted to the bar of the State of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
• New York State Bar Association
• Brooklyn Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
• New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 2nd Department
• Juris Doctor, New York Law School, 2005