Areas of Practice:
• Commercial Litigation and Transactions
• Insurance Litigation
• Real Property Litigation and Transactions
• Representation of Co-op and Condo Boards in Litigation
• Transactions and as General Counsel
Yevgeny has a wide ranging real estate practice that involves representing real estate developers in all aspects of the development process and real estate-related clients in a variety of transaction and litigation matters. Yevgeny’s attention to detail and comprehensive knowledge of the issues faced by real estate developers allow him to provide efficient and diligent representation to his clients.
Yevgeny is a specialist in the preparation of condominium offering plans and amendments, and regularly ranks among the top practitioners of condominium offering plan preparation in New York City. Yevgeny’s transaction practice also includes sales, leasing and development, financing, title disputes, land use, commercial landlord-tenant issues, and business structuring.
Yevgeny has also extensive experience litigating matters in both New York State and Federal courts. Yevgeny’s litigation practice is focused on complex commercial litigation involving a wide range of real estate related disputes, commercial mortgage foreclosures, mechanic’s lien foreclosures, insurance coverage disputes, and Lien Law trust litigation.
Yevgeny is admitted to the bar of the State of New York, as well as the United States District Courts for both the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
• New York State Bar Association
• Brooklyn Bar Association
• Bay Ridge Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
• New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 2nd Department
• United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• United States District Court Southern District of New York
• United States District Court Eastern District of New York
• United States District Court Northern District of New York
• Juris Doctor, Brooklyn Law School, Magna Cum Laude, 2001