Tsyngauz & Associates, P.C. represents Developers, Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Material Suppliers, Homeowners, Lessees, Landlords, Cooperative and Condominium Corporations in all manner of litigation arising out of construction.
Representative Construction Litigation cases include:
• Article 3-A Trust Fund Conversion
• Breach of Construction Contract
• Defective Construction
• Liability Insurance Coverage
• Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure
• Premises Liability
• Professional Malpractice (For and against Architects and Engineers)
Our attorneys will handle your case from drafting of the appropriate cure and termination notices or mechanic’s lien all the way to trial.
We handle all necessary litigation, arbitration and appeals in house!